Everyone knows that delicious food is the light motif of get-togethers. It’s safe to say that sometimes food is the main reason for a get-together. Whether you like to eat food to celebrate or celebrate to eat food, the following recipe is bound to keep you satisfied. That said, a delicious truffle butter steak is definitely going to be the star of every party. Even if you simply plan to surprise your family with a hearty and a tad different meal than usual, don’t hesitate to try this recipe out.
Ribeye Steak with Black Truffle Butter Recipe
The black truffle butter steak recipe given below allows you to make four main course servings with ease. So, let’s proceed to learn how to prepare this yummy dish.
Ingredients for Ribeye Steak with Black Truffle Butter:
For Grilled Steak
- Ribeye steak (4 of 10 ounces each)
- Freshly ground pepper
- Kosher salt
- Olive oil
For Black Truffle Butter
- Fresh black truffle (1 only)
- Or up to 8 drops of black truffle oil
- European high-fat butter (Unsalted, ½ cup)
- Keep at room temperature
- Salt to taste
And now to make your plate of truffle steak a reality!
Instructions for Black Truffle Butter
The very first thing to start off your recipe is making black truffle butter.
- Shave the truffle with the help of a small yet sharp knife. You can also use a vegetable peeler for this.
- Make sure to shave the truffle over your butter in a small bowl.
- Stir both of them to blend them well and put some salt to taste.
- Or you can mix black truffle oil with salt and mix them well with butter.
- Shape this mixture into a log, wrap a plastic wrapper around it, and refrigerate it for two hours at least (preferably overnight).
Instructions for Grilled Steak
To prepare the ribeye steaks so that they taste amazing, follow these instructions:
- If you want to enjoy the rich traditional taste of steak, it’s recommended to preheat your grill to very high.
- Season the steaks with pepper and salt, and put some olive oil onto them. Keep the steaks at room temperature for about 30 minutes while you are heating the grill.
- Now grill one side of the steak over medium heat for about 4 to 5 minutes, until the exterior of the steaks gets crispier.
- Repeat the process for the other side of the steak.
- Now transfer the steaks to the plate and tent them loosely with aluminum foil. Let the steaks rest for about 10 minutes.
To serve the steaks, cut black truffle butter into slices and put a slice on each steak. This may not be your usual ribeye steak salad, but the flavorful nature of the black truffle butter is a novelty that’s bound to become a staple in your family cuisine soon enough. So why put butter on steak? The simple answer is that it adds extra richness to the meat and softens the charred exterior which will make the steak juicy and tender.
Not sure whether you’ll like the dish? Reserve your day for a nice lunch in Miami where you’ll get to try the ribeye steak with black truffle butter first hand. This can be your chance to relax and unwind, and have someone else cook for you and your family.
We welcome you to pay us a visit at Glass & Vine restaurant. Situated near the water, we’re 100% sure that you’ll enjoy both our menu and the pleasant setting. Pair your dishes of choice with the finest vines we have to offer and use this opportunity to treat yourself and your loved ones.